Young mum of two dies after falling into vat of molten chocolate at a sweet factory
A young mum of two has died after falling into a tank of molten chocolate at a sweet factory in Russia.
Mum-of-two Svetlana Roslina (24) was working at the Sergiev-Posad confectionery factory in Fedortsovo, which is around 100km away from Moscow, when she fell into the vat.
According to local media the woman fell in after she dropped her mobile phone into the pot and tried to reach it.
Other reports suggest she was pouring flour into the mixture when she fell in.
Russian police were said to be investigating the circumstances.