New York police say a second body has been found at the site of a Manhattan building collapse following an apparent gas explosion.
The two bodies found in the rubble on Sunday have not been identified yet.
Authorities had been looking for signs of two missing men, both believed to have been inside a ground floor sushi restaurant at the time of the explosion.
Twenty-six-year-old Moises Lucon worked at the restaurant, while 23-year-old Nicholas Figueroa was a bowling alley worker who had been there on a date.
Mayor Bill de Blasio said someone may have improperly tapped a gas line before the explosion that injured 22 people, four of them critically, on Thursday.
Energy company Consolidated Edison said workers had discovered in August that a line had been illegally tapped.