President calls illegal immigrants 'animals'
While railing against California for its so-called sanctuary immigration policies, US President Donald Trump referred to some people who cross the border illegally as "animals" - drawing a sharp rebuke from Democratic leaders.
- Trump repaid Stormy money to lawyer
- White House seizes on claim of FBI spy inside campaign
- North Korea threatens to pull out of US summit over military moves
- Donald Trump pays flying visit to Melania as she recovers from kidney surgery
- Analysis: From Korea to Iran and Israel, Trump’s tactics are based on his ratings at home