US impose sanctions on 17 Saudi officials for their role in killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi
The United States imposed economic sanctions on 17 Saudi officials on Thursday for their role in the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, as Saudi Arabia's public prosecutor sought the death penalty for five suspects in the murder.
- Saudis distance crown prince from Jamal Khashoggi murder inquiry
- Saudi Arabia: 11 suspects indicted over killing of Jamal Khashoggi
- Canadian intelligence has heard Khashoggi tapes, says Trudeau
- Saudi Arabia seeks death penalty for five suspects charged with killing journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Turkey gave recordings related to killing of journalist Khashoggi to European nations, Erdogan says