PR guru Max Clifford today denied 11 counts of historic indecent assault on teenage girls.
The 70-year-old, from Hersham in Surrey, is accused of charges relating to seven alleged victims, aged from 14 to 19, between 1966 and 1985.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court today and entered not guilty pleas to all the counts.
Wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt and grey trousers, Clifford, famed for representing celebrities including Simon Cowell and Jade Goody, was released on conditional bail.
He must live at his Surrey home and is not allowed to contact prosecution witnesses.
Clifford, who was arrested in December and charged last month, will next appear at Southwark Crown Court on June 12.
Speaking outside court, he said: "I'm totally innocent of these allegations and the nightmare continues.
"All I know is up until the Jimmy Savile situation no one ever said anything about me at all.
"This is a nightmare for myself and my family and has been since December when I was arrested in a very public way.
"What I've got to do now is to prove that these allegations are totally without foundation, which I know they are."
He said his lawyers were just being informed who the alleged victims are.
Mr Clifford added: "Since December I've been in the dark and people have made accusations from a long time ago."
Clifford was shouted at by a member of the public as he left the court through a dense media scrum.