Five people electrocuted and killed in pool at water park in Turkey
Five people, including three children, were electrocuted at a water park pool in north-west Turkey and have died, according to media reports.
The three children were caught up in an electrical current in the pool at the park in the town of Akyazi, in Sakarya province, the private Dogan news agency reported.
The park's manager and his son dived into the pool to try to save them.
All five were rushed to hospital but could not be saved, Dogan said.
An investigation is under way, the report said.