Police raid sees 20th arrest made in London Bridge attack probe
Detectives investigating the London Bridge attack have made their 20th arrest.
A 28-year-old man was held on suspicion of terror offences following a raid in east London, Scotland Yard said.
Officers entered a residential address in Barking shortly after 2am on Saturday.
It brings to seven the number of people being held in custody in connection with the atrocity that left eight dead and dozens injured.
Earlier on Saturday police said a 27-year-old man had been arrested in connection with the attack during a raid in Ilford, east London.
He was also held on suspicion of preparing terrorist acts and taken into custody while police searched the two properties.
As arrests continue to mount, investigators released new details about the planning and methods of the three attackers and their van and knife rampage.
Pakistani-born British citizen Khuram Butt attempted to hire a 7.5 tonne lorry hours before the June 3 attack, although the group used a B&Q van loaded with bags of gravel instead.
Butt, 27, and his two accomplices, Rachid Redouane, 30, who claimed to be Moroccan-Libyan, and Youssef Zaghba, a 22-year-old Italian national of Moroccan descent, all died in the attack.
Of the 20 people arrested in connection with the probe, 12 have been released without charge.
One man arrested on suspicion of drugs and firearms offences was bailed until a date in late June.
All eight people killed by the terrorists have been identified. There were three Frenchmen, two Australian women, one Canadian woman, one Spanish man and one British man.