People take to social media to offer accommodation and food to victims of Manchester 'terror attack'
After a deadly blast killed at least 22 people and injured 59 others in Manchester last night, people have rallied together to help the victims.
The public took to social media to offer their support to those caught up in the "terror attack" that happened at the end of US popstar Ariana Grande's concert at the Manchester Arena.
Soon after the news broke #roomformanchester started trending on Twitter and Facebook as people offered those affected somewhere to stay, food, phones and other comforts.
They also shared pictures of a peace sign intertwined with Grande's characteristic bunny ears logo.
if people are stuck in manchester please search the #roomformanchester hashtag for people who are willing to help!!!— natalie (@_natielou) May 22, 2017
I'm 10 mins away from the arena and if anyone needs food drinks or charge your phone or a sofa or anything get in touch #roomformanchester— Eamon (@eamonjohngannon) May 23, 2017
Anyone needing a lift/place to stay from the Manchester Arena, tweet #roomformanchester Retweet and get this trending to help.— Cal (@Panayisalad) May 22, 2017
Holiday Inn Manchester is taking in children without parents. Call 0161 836 9600. Be safe ❤️#ManchesterArena #roomformanchester— JD (@Dempsey86John) May 22, 2017
#roomformanchester. Anyone needing help or a place to stay tonight we are 10 minutes walk from the Manchester arena. Spare room and 2 sofas— Sophie T (@SophieTee2) May 23, 2017
I live 5 mins from the Manchester Arena. I have sofa bed, food/drink and phone chargers if anyone needs any help #roomformanchester— Nick Q (@QHNick) May 23, 2017
If anybody needs somewhere to stay tonight me and my girlfriend have a flat in Stockport, 10 minutes outside Manchester #roomformanchester— token northerner (@ChloeBellaa) May 22, 2017
Tweeting in the early hours of Tuesday, Grande (23) said: "broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words."
Meanwhile Grande's management team, Scooter Braun Projects, said they had been left heartbroken by the incident and praised the actions of Manchester's emergency services.
They said in a statement: "Words cannot express our sorrow for the victims and families harmed in this senseless attack.
"We mourn the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act.
"We are thankful for the selfless service tonight of Manchester's first responders who rushed toward danger to help save lives.
"We ask all of you to hold the victims, their families, and all those affected in your hearts and prayers."