First pictures of five-month-old boys who died at their home in 'tragic accident'
Pictures have emerged of the tragic triplets, after two of them were found dead in their home after an accident.
Two five-month-old babies were found dead at an address in Bridgend, South Wales Police said on Saturday morning.
Mum Sarah Owen (29) found babies Noah and Charlie not breathing when she checked on them yesterday morning. Emergency crews rushed them to hospital with their triplet brother Ethan, who survived.
Emergency services were called at around 10.05am. Police said there are no suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "The five-month-old children were conveyed to hospital where tragically they were later pronounced deceased.
"There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the deaths which are being treated as a tragic accident."
It is believed one line of inquiry is whether sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), also known as cot death, was involved. Police are also alleged to be investigating whether carbon monoxide poisoning led to their deaths.