'I will never, ever forget it until the day I die' - cousin of Manchester Arena bomber speaks of 'betrayal'
The cousin of Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi has spoken of the "betrayal" he felt after lending his bank card to the 22-year-old killer.
- Ariana Grande debuts first track since terror attack at surprise Coachella performance
- Fire crews kept half a mile from Manchester Arena bomb for two hours amid confusion over 'gunman on loose'
- Homeless 'hero' faces jail for stealing from bombing victims
- Manchester attack 'hero' admits stealing from stricken victims
- Police arrest two men 'planning to blow up Downing Street gates and assassinate Theresa May'