Australian senate debates marriage equality after yes vote
A gay politician has started the Australian Parliament's debate on legal recognition for same-sex marriage with a speech in which he warned against winding back LGBT rights.
- Australia voted YES for marriage equality and the internet is a lovely place to be
- Irishman in key role as Australians say yes to gay marriage
- Get me to the church - John (89) and Arthur (85) to wed after half century together
- 'One of the best days I've ever had' - Irish Qantas CEO dances jig as Yes vote announced in Australia
- Here’s how the world reacted as Australia voted in favour of same-sex marriage