North Korea’s nuclear crisis is far from concluded, says Trump
US President Donald Trump said the North Korean nuclear crisis is far from a conclusion yesterday, striking a cautious note a day after the North's pledge to end its nuclear tests raised hopes before planned summits with South Korea and the United States.
- Macron to push US on Iran deal, says there's no 'Plan B'
- 'It sounds spectacular': Behind-the-scenes as Trump prepares glitzy White House state dinner for Macron
- 'Fake news' from ex-MI6 man is now real trouble for Trump
- Trump campaign reacts to Democrat lawsuit alleging conspiracy with Russian Federation and WikiLeaks
- Russia says Trump invited Putin to US during phone call