These heartwarming anonymous good deeds will make you feel all fuzzy inside
What’s your biggest anonymous act of kindness?
They say a good deed is its own reward, and that certainly seems to be true of these kind-hearted souls.
Reddit user bingingwithbaggins asked people on the site for examples of good deeds people had done totally anonymously – and these are some of the cockle-warming best.
1. This family-oriented individual
2. This kind soul who saved Christmas
3. This campervan champion
4. This amazing act of kidney kindness
5. These Valentine’s heroes
6. This coffee lover
7. This person who got in the Christmas spirit
8. This boot-buying samaritan
9. And finally, this big-hearted sibling