Social media users are recounting their hilarious mistakes made on ‘autopilot’
We’re all guilty of making silly mistakes when we’re not paying quite enough attention.
Everyone’s made silly mistakes before when going about their day on “autopilot”, but these Redditors’ anecdotes are a cautionary tale for not paying attention.
Reddit user 5T_3L asked people on the website: “What is the silliest thing you’ve done on autopilot?” Reddit users did not disappoint with their hilarious answers.
Here are some of the best answers, which might just help you snap out of your own “autopilot” mode for the day.
1. This very long mistake.
2. Who wants some crunchy pancakes?
3. This person learnt from experience.
4. No, no, no.
5. We’re all definitely guilty of this autopilot mistake.
6. This person got a really early start.
7. The struggles of living far north.
8. Such a terrible waste of good stock.
9. You’ll need a lot of rice to fix this mistake.
10. Lastly, this brilliant fix.