People are sharing photos of their dogs enjoying the royal wedding celebrations
It’s not just human beings who are enjoying the festivities.
The royal wedding has had the whole of the UK celebrating in the sun… but it’s not just people getting involved in the festivities.
Dogs around the country have dressed up in their finery to join in with the excitement, and it’s completely adorable.
Here are some of the good boys and girls who have joined in with the wedding celebrations and are looking stylish.
1. Dolly the dog dressed up with a flag.
2. One doggo sported a tiara.
3. Quinn looked very dapper for the event.
Office dog Quinn is ready for the wedding. Hope you enjoy your Saturday however you spend it pic.twitter.com/g5NfWGPxIT— Rachel Lane (@Rachellane_IFA) May 19, 2018
4. A good girl wearing a gorgeous dress.
My dog Pippa is dressed in her wedding best pic.twitter.com/XBol5xjDUU— Martha Sorren (@marthasorren) May 19, 2018
5. A very strong outfit decision.
Yes Mum the dog did need a tie for the royal wedding😂😂 pic.twitter.com/yMe3lLlTEJ— Ross Godwin (@rossgoodwin145) May 19, 2018
6. This pup had some amazing headgear.
7. Mabel looked beautiful.
8. Even Theo Paphitis showed off his dog!