People are confessing to the childhood mischief they made when left home alone
Social media users took to Twitter to admit all of the hilarious things they did when their parents left them home alone as children.
Children get up to all sorts of nonsense when their parents leave them home alone for the first time, as these social media confessions reveal.
what was the first thing you’d do when your parents left you home alone— Samantha Ravndahl (@SsssamanthaaMUA) December 17, 2018
The tweet reached more than 5,000 likes on the platform, and received plenty of hilarious responses.
Here are 10 of the best, which might make you re-think leaving your children home alone any time soon.
1. Kids would spend their time on MySpace or Neopets
Connect to that sweet sweet dial up— shaaanxo 🐼 (@xoShaaan) December 17, 2018
2. This childhood sugar high
3. Lime juice and sugar mix is extremely rebellious
4. This person would need a relatable film
5. Parents would never allow this to happen
i put sugar on still frozen waffles and ate them like that— not julia roberts (@fauxed) December 17, 2018
6. This ambitious task
I ate all the Nutella out the jar https://t.co/nloTShpOdi— Amber xo (@amberfezza) December 17, 2018
7. This person must have got into big trouble
I once did a water slip and slide with my sister... INSIDE our house 😂😂 we literally poured BUCKETS OF WATER in the living room— Eve (@evelyngflores) December 17, 2018
8. Reality TV shows are this person’s number one form of rebellion
Watch Jersey Shore or Keeping Up With The Kardashians (my mom hates both of those shows) 😂— ariana loos (@AriLoos) December 17, 2018
9. Uninterrupted sleep is on the agenda here
10. Lastly, this brilliant answer