Old-fashioned pranks that kids of today are too technologically advanced for
Amazing technology does have one downside: no more good, simple pranks.
It’s official: the children of today are far too technologically advanced for old-fashioned pranks.
Reddit user MirrorInk asked people on the site for examples of old tricks that are a lot more difficult to carry out thanks to modern technology.
Here are 11 of the best old-fashioned pranks that kids of today will never be able to enjoy.
1. Prank calls don’t really work
2. It’s a lot meaner to throw someone in a pool when it might break their phone.
3. People are a lot less gullible.
4. If you have someone’s phone password you could still try this…
5. Some pranks are obsolete now.
6. This sneaky prank would never fly in the age of smartphones.
7. You’d never get away with a prank if someone filmed it.
8. Nobody uses chalkboards anymore.
9. Much faster internet does have one downside.
10. Somebody could Google this in seconds.
11. Vending machines have got much smarter.