8 of the funniest exam answers written by students
‘I saw a student write “I dunno” as an answer… I marked it wrong, put a line through it and corrected it to “I don’t know”.’
Exams are meant to test your knowledge but sometimes students can get creative when faced with questions they don’t know the answers to.
Reddit user Wayleee asked teachers to share the funniest exam answers they had seen a student write and here are a few that will make your day.
1. Like when this person coined two new biological terms.
2. Or when this person let their imagination run wild.
3. Maybe they meant to say spinet?
4. Let’s face it, we’ve all been there.
5. No marks for the person who wrote about squirrels.
6. Sometimes you just don’t know the answer and there’s not much you can do.
7. Well, at least the names rhymed. Sort of.
8. Nothing’s worse than getting marked wrong due to grammar for an answer you don’t know.