8 gifs that represent every Tottenham fan right now
Easter weekend has really delivered for Spurs fans.
Manchester United’s 2-0 victory over Chelsea handed Tottenham fans more hope than they probably know what to do with right now, with the gap between first and second standing at just four points.
Spurs beat Bournemouth 4-0 on Saturday to keep the pressure on Antonio Conte’s team but the Blues had no response to United’s intensity at Old Trafford, and went down without much of a fight.
So with just six fixtures remaining and chances of a title significantly higher than just a few weeks ago, here’s how we imagine Spurs fans have been feeling.
1. When they heard Marcos Alonso had gotten injured in the warm-up
2. When Marcus Rashford ran through on seven minutes and calmly placed a difficult finish past Asmir Begovic
3. When it became obvious Diego Costa was not at all interested in the game, only fouling Marcos Rojo
4. When Ander Herrera stopped pestering Eden Hazard just long enough to score United’s second
5. When they looked at the table after the game
6. When they compared their fixture list to Chelsea’s
Tottenham: Crystal Palace (A), Arsenal (H), West Ham (A), Man United (H), Leicester (A), Hull (A).
Chelsea: Southampton (H), Everton (A), Middlesbrough (H), West Brom (A), Watford (H), Sunderland (H).
7. And when they see a United fan next week