13 people who really did Halloween right this year
Creative, spooky and downright weird – here are our Halloween heroes.
Halloween hasn’t officially happened yet – but with a heavy weekend of fancy dress parties out of the way, it’s time to start thinking about dishing out some awards.
So from amazing costumes to perfect pumpkins, and to those decorations that are just a little bit extra, here are 13 people who really excelled at Halloweening in 2018.
1. These meme-loving Halloween heroes
2. This couple, who had the ultimate Halloween date night
I came home from work last night to my girlfriend cooking me dinner and surprising me with date night 😍 I love halloween pic.twitter.com/SkzOdVzwQ0— ziggy stardust (@twatterlily) October 25, 2018
3. This woman in Norfolk, whose husband built her an entire pumpkin house
4. This meerkat, which also had its own pumpkin house
5. These dedicated Halloween lovers
So my neighbors change these skeletons everyday for Halloween, and I think I finally need to share them. pic.twitter.com/hE540OE0Xq— Sami Campagnano (@sami_grayce) October 22, 2018
6. This guy, whose pumpkin-carving skills are next level
7. And this absurdly talented family of carvers
Our family pumpkin carving contest pic.twitter.com/ybDUxgeF6J— Witchy Kay-looo (@ChillVibes4Me) October 28, 2018
8. These Good Place fans
9. This guy, who paddled down the river in a pumpkin
10. This guy, who came through for his friend in a tight spot
11. Rita Ora, who nailed her Post Malone costume
12. This gloriously convoluted piece of wordplay
Lara Jean Croft: To All The Tombs I’ve Raided Before pic.twitter.com/6rLBuzQGTf— Nicole He (@nicolehe) October 27, 2018
13. And finally, whoever it was at Blue Heron Farm that decided to put their puppies in costumes
In French - chien, chapeau.— Blue Heron Farm (@BlueHeronFarmTX) October 27, 2018
🎃 27/31 pic.twitter.com/kimSz2MKst
I eat all the cookies! 23/31 🎃 pic.twitter.com/EmlbBtQb5Z— Blue Heron Farm (@BlueHeronFarmTX) October 23, 2018