11 unfortunate tweets from people who have already been sunburnt
It’s only April, and yet some people have already had a battle with the sun.
It’s only April, but the slightest bit of sunshine will see Britons heading to the park and baking in the heat … sometimes without any protection.
Some unfortunate people have even been sunburnt, and are sharing their battles with the early taste of summer on social media.
Here are 11 of the best tweets that will have you reaching for the suncream.
1. Some people just aren’t ready for the sun.
The issue with the sudden weather change is that my porcelain skin isnt used to sun and now I’ll get sunburn in 8 degree heat— Tebi Rex (@TebiRex) April 18, 2018
2. A lot of pale people will be nervously seeking shade.
Love those 15 minutes of bliss in the nice weather before sunburn anxiety comes in.— Will Richards (@willjrichards) April 18, 2018
3. Make sure the factor 30 is in sight.
Nothing like a sunburn in April #aloe— Nick de Lyzer (@ndelyzer15) April 23, 2018
4. For some, it’s been a while since the sun has been out.
Friend assessing my sunburn: “What is this?! It’s not like you’ve never seen sun and heat before?!”— Ellinor (@EllisFun) April 18, 2018
Me: “...well in all fairness, it’s been 78 months in Calgary...”
5. The struggle is real.
when u have to come up with an entirely different outfit to hide your sunburn <<<<<<<<— Janina Vela (@janinavela) April 15, 2018
6. Nice weather can be a nightmare for some.
i swear if i even think about the sun, i get sunburn— Luke (@Luke_Bede) April 14, 2018
7. There’s an up-side to everything!
first sunburn of the year.. but hey at least it’s warm!— Lauren Mickley (@LaurenMickley) April 23, 2018
8. For some, April is the start of sunburn season.
First day above 60° today and I acquired a sunburn. 🙌— Midwest Barrel Racer (@midwbarrelracer) April 23, 2018
9. Seriously, put some suncream on!
who needs a blanket when you have your sunburn to keep you warm— snow white 💃🏻 (@marandeezy) April 23, 2018
10. Summer can be the worst for pale people.
Showering while sunburnt is legit probably just like hopping into a volcano mid eruption— Ricky (@rickeleeee) April 23, 2018
11. This time of the year, the weather can play tricks on you.
There was a blizzard last week and today I got sunburnt 🤔— Skye Schmidt (@skyeschmidt22) April 22, 2018