11 of the weirdest bits of political merch to get you into the spirit of the General Election
A life-size cardboard cutout of your favourite politician is an obvious must.
The General Election is just around the corner and with just a few days left to vote, the time has come to get into the spirit of British politics and stock up on some merchandise.
And maybe these unofficial items are exactly what you need to stay involved as politicians continue their campaigning momentum…
1. Decorate your garden with these politically incorrect garden caricature gnomes
2. Show support through music with this #Grime4Corbyn T-shirt
3. Send your loved ones these strong and stable birthday cards
4. Get into mindfulness mode with this Corbyn colouring book
5. Gift your baby this political race pants kit
6. Show everyone you totally get politics with this General Election vintage T shirt
7. Get a life-size cutout of your favourite politician
8. Or wear this T-shirt if you want to cheer on Tim Farron
9. Drink your tea from this Star Wars-themed Theresa May mug
10. Get your dance moves going with this Nicola Sturgeon dab T-shirt
11. Check out these e-liquids that have flavours dedicated to politicians