11 everyday debates that will quickly divide a room
These are the little things nobody can agree on.
From pineapple pizza to the pronunciation of gif, there are plenty of things in the world to argue about.
We’re not talking big debates over Brexit or Trump, just everyday topics.
Reddit user kslater22 asked people for their best ways to divide a room, and here are 12 things to lovingly argue with your friends and colleagues about.
1. The techie debate.
3. The dress makes a return.
4. Even the advertisers know it’s not for everyone.
6. This controversial statement.
7. One for any Friends fans.
8. Movie fans, start your debates now.
9. This person clearly isn’t a Millennial.
10. A sandwich? Hmmm.
11. And lastly, this one’s a thinker.