Driver clung to collapsed bridge praying he'd live 'for unborn son'
Remarkable footage has emerged of a man being rescued from the mangled wreckage of his van, suspended amid the debris of the Genoa bridge collapse.
- Up to 300 bridges and viaducts in Italy are at risk of collapsing
- 'We are not going to stop searching' - firefighters
- Genoa bridge collapse probe focuses on possible design flaws
- Anger rises over Genoa bridge collapse as death toll climbs to 39
- 'Miracle' man tells of being thrown 10 metres into wall during Italian...