Today's Top Stories
In case you missed it...
Missed one of our most-read stories the first time around? Fret not! As of today, we'll be rounding up our top five pieces that got you talking...all in one place!
1. 'We won't be doing any of that hippy s**te...give Rita all the drugs she wants!' - Daithi O Se on his wife's labour
Daithi O Se's wife Rita Talty is due to give birth for the first time any day now and he has opened up about what he's expecting. And he says , pump her full of drugs if it makes her feel better! For the original story, click here.
2. Mummy and daughter bonding time - Beyoncé and Blue Ivy visit Dublin Zoo
Beyonce and adorable daughter Blue Ivy enjoyed a tour of Dublin Zoo yesterday prior to her gig in the O2. Add that to a walk in the Phoenix Park, dinner in Coppinger Row and Fade Street Social and Queen Bey is getting the best of the capital. For the original story, click here.
3. Saoirse Ronan celebrates her 20th birthday with Bridesmaids themed bash
The Irish Oscar nominee celebrated life out of her teens with a birthday party in the vein of 2011 flick Bridesmaids. For the full details, click here.
4. Brian O'Driscoll: 'Sharing my last game at the Aviva with Sadie made it more special'
BOD's final walk in a green jersey last weekend was an emotional one - especially for the proud father, who walked his adorable daughter Sadie (one) on the pitch with him. For the original story, click here.
5. Sarah Morrissey: 'I'm more of a bridechilla than bridezilla'
Top model and former Miss Ireland Sarah Morrissey lifts the lid on her summer wedding plans to pat Jennings Jr in Tuscany. And she's more laid-back than we thought! For the full story, click here.