Happy 50th Brad - 10 things you probably didn't know about the star
Imagine, it's Brad Pitt's 50th birthday today.
To celebrate, here are ten facts you probably didn't know about one of the world's sexiest men.
1. Before hitting the big time acting, William Bradley Pitt used to dance around El Pollo Loco restaurant in a chicken suit in a bid to attract customers to the Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood eaterie.
2. It seems Brad’s been wooing women since time began, but his first onscreen kiss was actually with actress Shalane McCall during his five-episode run on the primetime soap ‘Dallas’.
3. Nude photos of Brad Pitt shot by the paparazzi were published in an issue of Playgirl in 1997. Pitt sued the magazine.
4. Brad Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie have six kids together and it’s Brad that sets the alarm every morning to spend time over breakfast with the children.
5. Brangelina also have locks on all their children’s computers that prevents them searching their mother and father’s names.
6. Brad Pitt’s much-talked-about Chanel ad hit screens last year. The actor earned a total of €5.7 million for the sexy advertisement.
7. Brad and partner Angelina have their own vineyard in the south of France and produce their own wine. Look out for Chateau Miraval Rosé on the shelves, its 2012 bottle was selected as the best rosé in the world by wine industry magazine ‘Wine Spectator’.
8. Pitt checked into a Philadelphia psychiatric ward for a day to research his role as a patient in 1995’s ‘Twelve Monkeys’. Pitt was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, silencing his critics.
9. Pitt’s list of former squeezes include a marriage to Jennifer Aniston, an engagement to Gwyneth Paltrow and relationships with Sinitta (yes, the Sinitta), Christina Applegate, Juliette Lewis and Thandie Newton.
10. After appearing in the film “Seven Years In Tibet” Pitt was banned from entering the country of China.