'Abrupt' climate change to bring icy winters, scorching summers
Ireland could experience extremely cold winters and very warm summers if the Gulf Stream weakens and climate change takes hold.
- State faces bill of over €150m for missing climate change targets
- Warning we must step up fight against climate change... meet Kirsten Dunlop, head of Climate-KIC
- Why does climate change not get same hype as plastic waste?
- Last 10 years have been wettest since records began more than 300 years ago
- More than a third of Irish electricity to be green within four years