This year's Oscars $200k gift bag features a vampire breast lift and a trip to Israel
If you're looking for a breast life and an array of sex toys in one go - all you need is a ticket to the Academy Awards.
As the Academy bids to outdo itself every year, the 2016 Oscars gift bag for nominees is worth $200,000 (a record high) and includes a voucher for a "vampire breast lift" and two luxury trips to Japan and Israel.
LA-based firm Distinctive Assets sourced this year's goodie bag for all acting and directing nominees, including a 10-day trip to Israel worth $55,000, a 15-day Japanese walking tour worth $45,000 and a lifetime supply of Lizora skin creams worth $31,200.
The travel offers continue with a $5,000 room at the Hotel Excelsior Vittoria in Sorrento, Italy and George Clooney spotting will reach an all time high in Lake Como as a $5,000 gift from the Grand Hotel Tremezzo on Lake Como is also on offer.
Nominees, including Irish actress Saoirse Ronan, actor Michael Fassbender and director Lenny Abrahamson, will all be given an unlimited amount of Audi car rentals worth $45,000 and $5,530 worth of skin therapy.
Female nominees have also been gifted with a "vampire breast lift" - the latest in vampire beauty trends - in which the individual's blood is injected into their breasts in order to achieve "rounder cleavage without implants", similar to the facial of the same name. They will also be given a sex toy worth $250.
Leonardo DiCaprio will surely be thrilled with the addition of a top of the line e-cigarette, which he can vape on as soon as the ceremony wraps.
Other odd inclusions are:
- Joseph's Toiletries toilet paper ($275): "An act of necessity can be elevated to a ritual of personal refinement. A daily routine to a sublime expression of style."
- Memobottle reusable bottle ($47): "Ideal for travelling, the office or coupled with college books."
- Gleener On The Go 'Fuzz Remover' ($11.99): "As seen on TV!"
- Dandi Patch, the underarm sweat solution ($21): "Discreet, innovative solution for embarrassing underarm sweat marks and axillary hyperhidrosis sweating."
- Maple syrup by Rougle ($99): "The best maple syrup you've ever tasted."
*All taglines are real.