Top ten celebrity Halloween costumes of the year
Take a look at our roundup of the celebrities who embraced All Hallows Eve with aplomb.
1. Guests at Jonathan Ross’s annual Halloween party boasted a stellar guest list, including Claudia Schiffer, Chris Martin, Jimmy Carr and Nick Grimshaw. Our favourite costume of the night had to be Kate Moss, who dressed up as Cara Delevingne- tongue firmly in cheek.
2. Stateside, Heidi Klum also hosts an extravagant bash every Halloween. As the 'hostess with the mostess', she routinely pulls out all the stops with her costume. This year was no exception.
3. Earlier this week, Beyoncé and Blue Ivy dressed up as Janet and mini-Michael Jackson. For last night’s parade in New York City, queen Bey channeled renowned artist Frida Kahlo.
4. Kim Kardashian and her makeup artist Joyce looked to the fahsion world for inspiration, and dressed up their klan as designer Karl Lagerfeld, and Vogue’s Grace Coddington, Anna Wintour and Andre Leon Talley.
5. Taking ‘trick or treat’ quite literally - Katy Perry dressed as a Cheeto.
6. Our two favourite Ginger-Brits: Ed Sheeran does Austin Powers.
7. Liv Tyler with a ‘bun in the oven’: that’s one way to confirm your pregnancy to the world.
8. Neil Patrick Harris, partner David Burtka and their children Gideon and Harper can be depended on for a group-themed costume. This year, they went all out as a Batman teamed troupe.
9. We don’t know if it’s vain or ironic to dress as a ‘throwback’ as yourself, but Mel B did just that in a leopard catsuit that looked straight out of her Scary Spice days.
10. To our eyes, the most unusual thing here is how covered up Rihanna looks compared to her usual daring outfits.