How H&M turned its shopping strategy around to reinvigorate their stale business model
When H&M boosted its shares last month by reporting a rise in the sale of full-price garments, it wasn't just a tribute to the fashion sense of its designers. It was a sign that backroom improvements are at last paying off.
- H&M’s Conscious Collection is a lesson in how to do sustainable style on a budget
- Sussex Royal: what Meghan Markle is trying to tell us through Instagram
- Charlene McKenna goes on the Ripper to celebrate her engagement to former co-star
- Hair-raising: Is the idea of not shaving your armpits still taboo?
- High street stores are collapsing, but Zara is thriving - what's the secret to its success?