Steal her style: Diane Kruger
Diane Kruger is known for her classic but quirky style. She’s got impeccable taste, is not afraid to experiment and knows exactly what works for her.
Her statuesque figure and stunning looks make it pretty easy for her to look good in clothes but she’s forged a role as style icon for her brave choices and innate sense of style.
Whether it’s thigh-high boots with a tweed ensemble or jeans on a red carpet, there’s a confidence in her dressing that can’t be bought.
She’s got killer legs and makes the most of them but wearing super short dresses but she always looks classy by keeping the neckline demure or adding a sleeve.
Casually,she loves jeans and simple tees with oversized cardigans and a straw fedora. Simple and chic is her tag line.
Colour is her friend and for red carpet moments she doesn’t shy away from it - whether its candy pink, scarlet or yellow, she manages to make it work.
Diane understands balance and if she’s wearing a statement colour or style, she keeps accessories understated. If, however, she goes for muted colours she will always add statement heels or chunky jewellery to inject some personality.
Tips for getting Diane’s look:
* Diane always stays true to her chic, cool and understated look with lots of tailoring, strong colours and killer heels
* Accessorise, accessorise, accessorise - add a cocktail ring,oversized earrings and wayfarers
* Jazz up an understated outfit with textured pieces - embellished bags, fringed scarves and studs
* Let your shoes do the talking - with biker boots, studded heels, ankle cuff wedges. One thing's for sure, Ms Kruger’s feet never go unnoticed!
* Keep hair sleek and simple with lots of plaits, buns and tousled waves