Name : Anne Boylan
Age : 50+
Profession : Beauty therapist / journalist
From : Dalkey, Dublin
Wearing: Dress, €10, Wear It Again. Leggings, €14, Fran & Jane. Scarf, €6, Penneys. Shoes by Charles Jourdan, €220, a shop in Paris. Bag, €225, Karen Millen.
- What is your favourite shop?
Wear It Again.
- What was your best bargain buy?
- What is the most expensive fashion item you have ever bought?
A black leather, Chanel handbag with a chain-link strap for €1,500 in Brown Thomas.
- Who do you think are the best and worst dressed celebrities or style icons?
The best is Elizabeth Hurley and the worst is Madonna.
- What is your favourite label or designer?
- Approximately how much would you spend on clothes every month?
- What or who influences your style?
My mood and classic European style; always chic and never casual.
- What was the last fashion item you bought?
- What was your worst fashion mistake?
When I was on holiday in New York, I got dressed in a hurry and wore a black bra under a striking yellow top.
- Name one thing you love and one thing you hate in fashion.
I love how one is never too old to wear Topshop and never too young to wear Chanel and I hate scruffy, casual clothing, it just isn't me.