1. She wore this floor length floral Erdem gown for an event in honour of her charity, The Art Room.
2. She recycled her grey and black Orla Kiely dress for an event in Islington, London yesterday.
3. Her 'second day' hair ponytail highights her pearl drop earrings:
4. This silk and chiffon Jenny Packham gown at the Spectre premiere is to die for.
5. Even her accessories have a story - the diamond and sapphire drop earrings belonged to the Queen Mother.
6. The Duchess of Cambridge aptly opted for a royal blue knee length coat by Christopher Kane:
7. Her floral Tabitha Webb midi dress is the perfect transitional piece:
8. She went uncharacteristically lacy in this Dolce & Gabbana number while hosting the Chinese First Lady:
9. She once again opted for a recycled number, wearing this patterned Tory Burch dress for World Mental Health Day:
10. And the dress that launched a thousand tweets. This floor length Jenny Packham gown she wore at her first state dinner will go down in fashion history:
11. Here's a close-up of the iconic tiara (only her third time ever wearing one) - the diamond 'Lotus' design by Cartier.