10 absolutely unnecessary 'essentials' that you don’t need... but secretly do
Compulsive spenders and impulse shoppers, look away now.
Does your home rival a mini-department store? Does your bank call you regularly questioning your purchases? Would you manage to spend money even on a deserted island?
You're not alone. Some people just like to spend.
Ssssh, we won't tell if you won't.
1. Lace Bunny Ears by Maison Michel, €560, Net-a-Porter.com
Do you need these intricate grosgrain lace rabbit ears? Absolutely not. But you would be the best dressed bunny should any Easter fancy dress parties come up.
2. Crocodile Jotter,€330, GiftLibrary.com
Because you would take infinitely better notes on one.
3. Frends Headphones, starting from €130, WeAreFrends.com
Sure you get free headphones with your Smartphone or on an airplane, but music sounds better through this fashion-forward pair.
4. Beach Towel, €256, Maslin & Co.
Lounging under the sun has never looked so good.
5. Umbrella, €395, Burberry
Because you’d be singing in the rain with this bad boy.
6. Eyelash Curlers, €24.50, Shu Uemura
Because those eyelashes won’t flutter themselves.
7. Novelty Lunchboxes, €11, Paper Chase
Because tuperware is for basics.
8. Fur Phone Case, €21, Skinny Dip
Because it can double as a teeny-tiny pillow for those tough days in the office? Win win.
9. Embellished Collared Bib, €20, River Island
A lifesaver for lazy dressers everywhere.
10. Drinking Buddies Drink Markers, €12, Asos.com
No Valentine’s Day Date? No problem.