How Fantastic Beasts star Ezra Miller is turning men's red carpet dressing on its head
Ezra Miller threw convention to the wind at the London premiere of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, the latest instalment in the Harry Potter spin-off series, on Tuesday night.
- Magic, or meh? Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald reviewed
- 'I would expect nothing less from you' - Cara Delevingne got Princess Eugenie's blessing before donning tuxedo
- The day Prince Harry told me off for wearing trainers to Buckingham Palace
- British royals giggle in first picture of the their entire family - including a joyful Prince George and Meghan Markle
- The new rules of public displays of affection - and how to know when you've gone too far