Monday 11 December 2017

Man charged over break-in at Simon Cowell's London mansion

Simon Cowell previously told how he was left shaken and feared for the safety of his baby son Eric after the break-in
Simon Cowell previously told how he was left shaken and feared for the safety of his baby son Eric after the break-in

A man has been charged with burglary after a break-in at Simon Cowell's mansion while the music mogul, his partner and baby son were asleep.

The X Factor supremo previously told how he was left shaken and feared for the safety of his baby son Eric after an intruder stole cash and jewellery from his home during the night-time raid in west London last year.

Darren February, 32, has been charged with burglary after the incident at Holland Park on December 4, Scotland Yard said.

He is due to appear at Hammersmith Magistrates' Court on October 5.

Press Association

Promoted Links

Style Newsletter

Stay on top of the latest fashion, beauty and celeb gossip in our Style newsletter.

Promoted Links

Also in this section