'I remember the tears streaming down my face' - Doireann Garrihy opens up about being targeted by cruel bullies
Doireann Garrihy has opened up about being the target of playground bullies when she was in school.
- Aoibhín Garrihy stuns in striped midi dress from this cult high street brand
- Aoibhín Garrihy stuns in high street gown as she leads glamorous RTE stars on the POTYA red carpet
- 'The whole world of make-believe for kids seems to be gone' - Clare Garrihy on how today's kids are missing out
- 'I have expensive taste!' - Irish couture designer Umit Kutluk is busier than ever with €1,600 jumpsuits (and dressing Enya)
- ‘Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones that had me a bit sassy’ – Aoibhin Garrihy on why she hit back at negative comments