2007: The year Victoria Beckham would rather we forget
Victoria Beckham is the queen of transformation.
She may be one of the world's most influential fashion designers now, but Posh Spice had quite the awkward transition from pop princess to Vogue favourite.
Most of that transition took place in 2007 - a delightful year where VB never met a bandage dress she didn't like, a haircut she wouldn't try and a red carpet she wouldn't walk.
1 . We were introduced to the 'Pob'
2. We saw these killer moves during the Spice Girls reunion tour
3. We were blessed with her 'watching the LA Galaxy play' face
4. We were introduced to this haircut
5. And this all pink outfit
6. Then, we were gifted with this iconic look
7. No, wait, this was her iconic look
8. We saw this W Magazine cover with our husband David
9. Filled with cutting edge photos like this inside...
10. And this...
11. She published her book, 'That Extra Half an Inch'
12. Her reality show 'Coming to America' debuted, gifting us with gems like this exchange...
Assistant:"What [dish] are you going to bring?" VB: "Probably some Gucci."
13. Where we got to see the real Victoria
14. One who we fell in love with forever thanks to these candid admissions:
Never change Victoria, we'll always have 2007: