George Clooney's Italian wedding to human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin is the showbiz event of the year.
While we wait to see Amal's couture gown and collectively mourn the fact that Hollywood's most eligible bachelor is finally off the market, here are 10 things to know before they walk up the aisle.
1. Forget People, US Vogue has nabbed the exclusive rights to the wedding spread.
2. He agreed to pay Michelle Pfeiffer €100k after betting her once that he'd never marry again.
3. Rande Gerber (Cindy Crawford's husband) is the best man.
Read more: They've arrived! George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin bring Hollywood glamour to Venice
4. Amal will wear Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen and George will wear Armani.
5. The entire festivities are believed to cost a whopping €2.5m.
6. Bono and Ali Hewson, Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barroso, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are among the celebrity guests attending.
Hollywood descends on Venice for George Clooney's weekend wedding
7. They're celebrating their nuptials today with two parties at Belmond Cipriani and Aman Canal Grande, and will have a civil ceremony on Monday at the Cavalli Palace.
8. The couple chose Venice as their wedding destination as that's where they first met.
9. George's old friend and former Mayor of Rome Walter Veltron will officiate the ceremony.
10. Amal is sticking to tradition and her family will reportedly pay for their wedding ceremony today.