All eyes might be on Meghan and Harry, but Kate and William's Christmas card proves they are the clever ones
It’s long been bandied about that we’re in the golden age of the British royal family - I even wrote a piece to that effect earlier this month - but Kate Middleton and Prince William’s joyful and exceptionally well executed Christmas card is proof further.
- Portrait of a modern family: why we're still obsessed with those candid pictures of Kate, George and Charlotte
- George, Charlotte and Louis take centre stage in adorable Cambridge family Christmas card
- 'My punishment does not fit the crime' - Meghan Markle's dad Thomas gives another newspaper interview
- The demise of skinny jeans: has this beloved denim trend finally seen its day?
- Leave Meghan and her baby bump alone - her only crime is being female and royal