Here's what it takes to get abs like a supermodel - Inside Gigi Hadid's gruelling workout
Ever wanted abs like Gigi Hadid?
You have to work to get them.
Her washboard stomach might be her most famous asset, but looking like a supermodel doesn’t come easy.
The 21-year-old’s personal trainer Rob Piela revealed to Vogue exactly what Gigi does to stay in shape, emphasising that consistency is key to staying fit. Piela recommends doing ab work four days a week, alongside maintaining a healthy diet and avoiding sugar.
Want to give it a go? Here’s what to do, as told by Piela to Vogue:
1. Start with 10 minutes of boxing to warm up the core.
2. Then do three sets of 40 crunches.
3. Next is another 10 minutes of boxing to keep the heart rate up.
4. Do three sets of 40 bicycle crunches per leg.
5. Hit the ring again for another 10 minutes of boxing.
6. Hold the plank for 60 seconds - or as long as you can.
7. Do four sets of 25 super-set straight leg raises per leg.