Final twist in Sanchez-Mkhitaryan deal may allow both clubs to claim they are emerging victorious
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has hinted that he is satisfied with his club's end of the deal that will see Alexis Sanchez move to Manchester United and Henrikh Mkhitaryan sign for the Gunners.
- Alexis Sanchez 'leaves Arsenal team hotel' as he gets green light to join Manchester United - reports
- Why Alexis Sanchez would do well to follow Cristiano Ronaldo’s example when he moves to Manchester United
- Alexis Sanchez likely to join Man United within 48 hours as Jose Mourinho says move is 'so close' to completion
- Arsenal ‘nowhere near’ a deal for Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, admits Arsene Wenger
- John Giles: Why Arsene Wenger and Pep Guardiola have been exposed as powerless in the last week