Republic of Ireland captain Robbie Keane is now the seventh highest-paid player in the MLS with a salary of $4.5m-a-year.
It is the first time the Dubliner finds himself outside the Top Five since his move from Tottenham Hotspur in August 2011 despite bosting his earnings by $167,000 this year.
Only Thierry Henry earned more than Ireland's record goalscorer last year but he now finds himself behind the likes of former team-mate Jermaine Defoe, American stars Michael Bradley, Landon Donovan and Clint Dempsey, Kaka and Henry ahead of him.
Here's a list of the top 10:
1. Kaka, Orlando City: $7.17 million
2. Clint Dempsey, Seattle Sounders: $6.7 million
3. Michael Bradley, Toronto FC: $6.5 million
4. Jermain Defoe, Toronto FC: $6.18 million
5. Landon Donovan, Los Angeles Galaxy: $4.58 million
6. Thierry Henry, New York Red Bulls: $4.35 million
7. Robbie Keane, Los Angeles Galaxy: $4.5 million
8. Tim Cahill, New York Red Bulls: $3.63 million
9. Jermaine Jones, New England Revolution: $3.25 million
10. Marco Di Vaio, Montreal Impact: $2.6 million
The figures are released by the Major League Soccer Players Union.
Keane has been in fine form for the LA Galaxy, scoring a brace in their victory over New York Red Bulls over the weekend.
His first goal was a sublime effort, enjoy it below: