The Top Six stats that will give Liverpool hope against Manchester United at Anfield
Liverpool head into action against in-form Manchester United on Saturday buoyed by their record when they face fellow members of the Premier League's 'big six'.
Reds boss Jurgen Klopp has a good record against United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal.
They lost 5-0 at City after being reduced to 10 men but that was only the second defeat they had suffered in 20 league meetings with those five sides since the German took charge in October 2015.
They have won nine of those games, which equates to a win percentage of 45 - considerably higher than the figure for each of the other five clubs over the same period.
BIG SIX CLUBS' PREMIER LEAGUE RECORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER SINCE KLOPP'S APPOINTMENT:
- P20 W9 D9 L2 Pts 36 (win percentage 45)
- P21 W7 D7 L7 Pts 28 (win percentage 33)
- P19 W6 D9 L4 Pts 27 (win percentage 32)
- P17 W5 D7 L5 Pts 22 (win percentage 29)
- P20 W5 D6 L9 Pts 21 (win percentage 25)
- P19 W3 D8 L8 Pts 17 (win percentage 16)