Premier League permutations: Here is how Liverpool can confirm Champions League spot this weekend
The battle for European qualification looks set to go down to the wire following Arsenal's victory over Southampton on Wednesday.
As a busy programme of fixtures continues, we assesse which teams could be the big winners and losers.
- CHELSEA will clinch the title if they win at West Brom on Friday.
- Even if they surprisingly drop points, they will be crowned on Sunday unless second-placed TOTTENHAM, facing Manchester United, better their result. The Blues will also have another chance at home to Watford on Monday.
- Should ARSENAL lose at Stoke on Saturday and MANCHESTER UNITED fail to win at Spurs, then a victory for LIVERPOOL away at West Ham on Sunday would secure a top-four finish for Jurgen Klopp's side.
- HULL will be relegated alongside Sunderland and Boro if they lose at Crystal Palace on Sunday and SWANSEA beat Sunderland on Saturday.
- A draw would secure safety for Palace as well as WATFORD and BURNLEY, who would be out of reach of Hull. The pair can also control their own destiny with a point in their respective fixtures - Watford travel to Everton on Friday while the Clarets are in action on Saturday at Bournemouth.
Read more here: