'Neymar can leave PSG, if there is an offer that suits everyone' - Leonardo
Neymar has been told he can leave Paris St Germain this summer.
The French champions have said they will take "appropriate action" against the Brazil forward after he failed to turn up for the first day of pre-season training on Monday.
PSG sporting director Leonardo has confirmed that the club will listen to offers for the 27-year-old, who has been linked with a move back to Barcelona.
Leonardo also confirmed that the Parisiens had "not received any offers" for Neymar but there had been "very superficial contacts" with Barcelona.
When asked if the player had requested a transfer, Leonardo - speaking to La Parisien - said: "It's clear to everyone. But in football, you say one thing today and tomorrow another. It's amazing but it's like that.
"Yes (I have spoken to Neymar). I do not want to tell all the details of the conversation.
"We talked with his entourage too. Everyone knows everything. The position is clear for all participants.
"But one thing is concrete today: he still has three years of contract with us. And since we have not received an offer, we cannot discuss anything.
"Neymar can leave PSG, if there is an offer that suits everyone. But to date, we do not know if anyone wants to buy him, or at what price. All this is not done in a day, that's for sure.
"PSG wants to rely on players who want to stay and build something big. We do not need players who would do a favour at the club by staying here."
Reports in Brazil have quoted Neymar's father as saying that PSG "were aware" the forward was set to miss training on Monday because of charity commitments.
"The reason was known and planned for a year as part of his activities for the Neymar Institute," Neymar Sr told Fox Sports Brazil.
"We couldn't postpone them and he will return (to PSG) on 15 July."
However, Leonardo said "these were not dates agreed with the club".
"Paris St-Germain notes that Neymar Jr was not in attendance at the agreed time and place. This was without the club's prior authorisation," read a PSG statement.
"The club regrets this situation."
According to reports in the Spanish media, Neymar has offered to take a pay cut of 12m euros a year to facilitate a return to the Nou Camp, where he played between 2013 and 2017.
Neymar's fellow Brazilian Philippe Coutinho could be part of that deal, as the playmaker is set to leave the Nou Camp this summer.