League of Ireland
Blow for Bohs as injury forces Supple to retire
Bohemians received a devastating blow yesterday with the news that popular goalkeeper Shane Supple has been forced to retire from football aged 31 due to a persistent hip injury.
- 'I need to listen to my body ' - Bohemians keeper Shane Supple announces his forced retirement due to injury
- New boss Devine wants to bring back Candystripes passion
- Stephen Kenny talks passionately about homeless crisis after winning Manager of the Year award
- McCarey primed for Dundalk after Sava exit
- Shelbourne confirm Bohemians defender Ian Morris as new manager