Richard Dunne: 'Pep Guardiola suffering from a mental block when it comes to the Champions League'
They can still win a treble this season, but Manchester City will be devastated by losing in the Champions League this week.
- Guardiola wants to turn Champions League heartache to motivation
- Jurgen Klopp insists Cardiff and Huddersfield games are as important as Barcelona
- Klopp not underestimating Cardiff and Huddersfield
- Jim White: 'Even the genius of Guardiola proves unable to control the uncontrollables'
- Champions League semi-final fixture dates confirmed for Barcelona vs Liverpool and Tottenham vs Ajax