Balotelli says sorry
Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli has ended his feud with manager Jose Mourinho by issuing an apology.
The 19-year-old, who has been linked with a move to AC Milan, reportedly infuriated Mourinho by donning a Rossoneri jersey during a television show last month.
Balotelli last played for Inter on March 7, when he started in a goalless draw against Genoa, and has been out of favour ever since.
But in a statement yesterday the player said: "I apologise for the situation that has been created in recent times.
"I am the first to suffer because I adore playing football and I would like to play.
"Now I will wait silently in order to return and be useful to the team. I would like to think about the future and not about the past."
Mourinho, who left Balotelli out of the squad for the midweek Champions League game against CSKA Moscow, had earlier demanded an apology from Balotelli.
Balotelli is under contract with Inter until June 2013 and could return to action when Inter host Bologna in Serie A tomorrow.