No Irish player included in Sky Sports' World XV that could take on the All Blacks
Not a single Irish player was deemed worthy of selection in a World XV excluding the All Blacks... and no English player made it either.
The north-south divide which has been spoken about ever since the carnage of the Rugby World Cup quarter-final weekend is compounded this Sky Sports' combined XV.
There is room for Japan full-back Ayumu Goromaru, Georgian blindside Mamuka Gordgodze and Canadian winger DTH van der Merwe but the only Six Nations player to make the side is Welsh lock Alun Wyn Jones.
The team responsible for knocking Joe Schmidt's Ireland out, Argentina, provide a whopping SIX players.
Here is the team in full:
15. Ayumu Goromaru (Japan)
14. 14. Santiago Cordero (Argentina)
13. Marcelo Bosch (Argentina)
12. Matt Giteau (Australia)
11. DTH van der Merwe (Canada)
10. Nicolas Sanchez (Argentina)
9. Fourie du Preez (South Africa)
1. Marcos Ayerza (Argentina)
2. Agustin Creevy (Argentina)
3. Ramiro Herrera (Argentina)
4. Lood De Jager (South Africa)
5. Alun Wyn Jones (Wales)
6. Mamuka Gorgodze (Georgia)
7. Francois Louw (South Africa)
8. David Pocock (Australia)